The ultimate goal of IIBU is to offer programs that give students a set of specific skills that will allow them to achieve specific personal goals in their professional lives.
For the MBA Program in Consulting, the following are the Success Criteria for this program:
- Each graduate will have an in-depth knowledge of the characteristics of an entrepreneur and the dynamics of the market.
- Each graduate will be able to create and operate a professional consultancy.
- Each graduate will be able to draft a marketing plan and be able to find and secure consulting clients.
- Each graduate will be able to identify, diagnose, and address the key issues facing businesses.
- Each graduate will be able to run a consulting engagement by use of specialist advisors in addition to the graduate’s own skills.
To ensure that each of these criteria are met, IIBU will establish an assessment program that will:
- Create a set of objectives for each Program, correlate these course objectives to the Program Success Criteria (above) and measure the success of each course in achieving its objectives.
- Measure the success of each faculty member in achieving the objectives of each course taught.
- Measure the success of graduates in achieving the Program success criteria as identified above.
The Board of Directors and the Management of IIBU will monitor performance against the assessments and take corrective action where indicated.