- The school operates on a non-traditional term. We do not utilize the conventional academic calendar of quarters or semesters. The program consists of 30 academic units and 6 practicum units (see Program Overview) over four terms. Each term lasts 16 weeks. The entire MBA in Professional Consultancy should be completed in 64 weeks.
- The University reserves the right to amend the calendar.
In order to be accepted in a class:
- a candidate may enroll at any time prior to the start of a new class;
- rolling admissions start every month; or
- as otherwise advised from time to time.