Skip Navigation - go straight to page information
- Students can enroll and begin their course of study at the beginning of a month. They will register for work to be done during the first 3 months (first quarter). Registration and work will continue on a 3 month (quarterly) basis.
- The Program is designed to be completed in 5 quarters (15 months). However, the Program must be completed within 3 years of enrollment. The recommended sequencing and progression is shown below. Students may vary from this schedule as they desire. Nevertheless, the following should be considered if there is deviation from the recommended sequencing :
- The work load of more than 18 modules in any quarter, combined with running a consultancy would be prohibitive and is NOT recommended.
- Students are free to take any modules they choose in a quarter, i.e. they are free to take modules in multiple Tracks at the same time. However, it is highly recommended that they concentrate their learning by Track to facilitate understanding and satisfactorily completing Track assessments.
- If students slow their progression by taking fewer than 18 modules a quarter, they must ensure that the program is completed within 3 years of enrollment. Requests to extend beyond this 3 year limit will be reviewed on special application by the Student.
- Assessments are done at the completion of each module and at the Academic Track level. Students must pass all modules in each Track before taking that Track Level assessment.
- Track level assessments are given at the end of each studentís quarter, so students must register to take a Academic Track assessment.
- Students must maintain a Grade Point Average (GPA) of 3.0 to remain in the Program. Candidates for graduation must have a minimum GPA of 3.0.
- Graduation Ceremonies are conducted half yearly and venues are arranged to suit student country numbers.
© Copyright 2009 - 2013, International Independent Business University. See Legal & Privacy